The Website is owned and operated by LinkThings. LinkThings respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address you use, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide to us is processed, such as your name, contact details and preferences.
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and / or offers from LinkThings;
- improving the Website and services of LinkThings;
- conducting market research for LinkThings.
- The processing of your personal data in another way only takes place insofar as you have given LinkThings unambiguous permission to do so. This permission can be evidenced by the mere fact that you ask a question to LinkThings, whether or not by e-mail.
You can register via the Website as a subscriber to the electronic newsletter provided by LinkThings. At the bottom of every newsletter you will find a hyperlink with which you can easily unsubscribe to receive the newsletter.